M-Opus - "1975 Triptych"

I'm happy to announce that my snowflake photos was chosen as cover for music album "1975 Triptych" by M-Opus, Irish progressive rock band.

Music album 1975 Triptych by M-Opus, Irish progressive rock band, features snowflake photo by Alexey Kljatov on cover

Digital booklet of music album: 1975 Triptych by M-Opus, Irish prog rock band, features two snowflake macro photos by Alexey Kljatov
Digital booklet available at M-Opus site. Digital artwork (c) M-Opus.com

I have only little listening experience of progressive rock, but i like this album very much! In my opinion, this is beautiful and serious work.


Nice reviews of this disk available at: Prog-sphere.com, EchoesAndDust.com, Dmme.net, Itdjents.com, DangerDog.com.

Album can be ordered at CDbaby.com, ITunes and Amazon.

My big thanks to M-Opus and Jonathan Casey!

And here is album in different genre: Asylum Benefits EP by Laurent Memmi, French drone / ambient music producer, also featuring my snowflake photo on cover:

Album Asylum Benefits EP by Laurent Memmi, French drone ambient music producer, featured triangular snowflake photo by Alexey Kljatov on cover